Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photography on a Budget

Since my wedding in 2006, I've been interested in providing affordable, quality photography for people working with a budget much like mine. For most people, especially in this struggling economy, spending $1,000 dollars or more on event photography is just out of the question.

Since I'm just getting into event photography, you'll be hard pressed to find prices like mine. In an effort to build my portfolio, I'm offering shoe-string budget pricing for your event. You may have heard the old saying, "You get what you pay for," but I hope that you take a chance on me- it may just be the best deal you've found in a long time.

Weddings, sports, family portraits, maternity portraits, baptisms, quinceneras, family reunions... you get the idea.

I will be posting samples of my work in the following posts, along with monthly specials, so keep checking back.

If you have questions, I can be reached at mgrantphotography@gmail.com, or call or send a text to 210.862.7307.

No comments:

Post a Comment