Sunday, March 29, 2009

Graduation Shoot // Mill St. Bridge


Meet Chelle. She is graduating from UTSA this May and wanted to set up a shoot to put pictures on her not-so-traditional announcements and invitations (through Snapfish). So we journeyed down to a lesser-traveled bridge in New Braunfels to snap a few shots.


She wanted the "shoe shot" that is in the style of another photographer she loves (thanks Pink Posh). I think it turned out alright.


So they say you should never shoot from below... but sometimes rules are made to be broken.




Waterfalls in the background... easy money.




"They" also say not to shoot into the sun, but I think it added a cool effect.


It's hard to beat waterside shots though. They're like magic.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift. I am so thrilled with how my graduation photos turned out! They look great on my announcement.

    ReplyDelete